Check back weekly/monthly to see what events are happening at the church. More information will be available in the church bulletin as we draw closer to the event.
Here is a list of the upcoming Fall/Winter activities for the church (kids, teens, and adults).
- Kids Day Inn: Fall class resumes in September. This program is for 2 and 1/2 year olds through Pre-K. Class meets every Tuesday, 9:15 to 11:15am. Cost is $10 per session attended.
- GPU – Glenn Park University: Every Wednesday Night, 6:30 to 8:00pm. GPU will resume in the Fall, beginning September 13th. When we resume, there are activities for K thru Adults. Checkout the Glenn Park University (GPU) page for details on classes available..
- Branson Trip: November 9 to 12, 2017. There is still room for a few more people. See below for more information. Informational Meeting on Thursday, September 21st.
- OASIS: November 17 and 18. Fall conference in Manhattan, KS for the High School. More information on the Radiant Student Ministries Page.
- Christmas Pageant: Hey parents! It may be early, but we are already looking ahead to the kids Christmas program. Instead of practicing on Wednesday nights, we are looking at practicing during the Observatory time on Sunday mornings. We will need your support with bringing your kids to church on Sunday morning and practicing at home during the week. This year we are bringing a simplicity to the Christmas story and writing our own program, directly from the Bible story.
- CIY Believe: Dates TBD. Excellent weekend conference designed specifically for Middle School students. More information on the Radiant Student Ministries Page.
- CIY Superstart: Dates TBD. Excellent weekend conference designed specifically for upper Elementary School students. More information on the Radiant Student Ministries Page.
Church Interest Groups that Meet on a Monthly Basis. These can be for kids, teens, and adults.
- Nimble Thimbles: 1st and 3rd Wednesday’s, 1:30pm. This new group begins meeting Wednesday, April 19th. If you are interested in quilting or learning how to quilt, you are invited to join this group.
- Recycled Teen’s Bible Study:2nd Wednesday, 1:00pm. This Bible Study resumes May 10. Don Fifer will be leading a study on the book of Genesis. The group meets in the Fireside Room.
- Fantastic Friday: 3rd Friday, Time TBD. For all teens (Middle and High School). A time for the teens to get together and have fun. Summer events will be added to the website by the end of May. This is a great opportunity to bring your friends to “church” and see the love of God thru the teens and leaders. Checkout the Radiant Student Ministries page for monthly details.
- Fellowship Breakfast: 3rd Saturday, 8:00am. Formerly the Men’s Breakfast. Beginning in May, everyone is invited for breakfast. No cost, but there is a donation basket. Breakfast is usually pancakes, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs and sausage. Come and join us for this early morning fellowship time.
- Ronald McDonald House: 3rd Sunday, after church. Join other ladies from the church as they prepare and take a meal to the Ronald McDonald House. Contact Connie Parrott if you’d like to help.
Would you like to join this group from GPCC and friends to see the sights of Branson at the Christmas season? Plan to join us November 9 to 12, 2017. We will see The Miracle of Christmas at the Sight & Sound Theater, visit the Christmas Wonderland at King’s Castle Theatre, have a Christmas on the Trail Dinner, see the All Hands on Deck! Show at the Dutton Family Theatre, shop at the Tanger Outlet Mall, and see the show and have dinner on the Branson Belle. The price of $560 per person for double occupancy and $710 for single occupancy includes transportation, hotel, breakfasts, lunches, and dinner. You will only have to buy one lunch on our way home. Sign up at the Welcome Center!
CHECK OUT AND LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THESE EVENTS!
If and when church services are cancelled, the cancellation will be announced on the GPCC FACEBOOK PAGE and on the Local TV STATIONS.