Current Message Series
Beginning August 27th, we start a new sermon series with our new pastor. We are so thankful for the interim pastors (Tom Hawks, David Mauldin, and Mike Kelly) and for their support and willingness to share their love of God with Glenn Park. The new sermon series will be the Book of Philippians: Our Sufficient Joy in Christ. We hope and pray that you will join us for this exciting new series.
- Week #1 – Philippians 1:1-2 – The Book of Philippians.
Key Themes: Uniqueness of Church individual members, God builds His Church His way, Living in Harmony
- Week #2 – Philippians 1:3-11 – The Cause.
Key Themes: Love for One Another, Fellowship, John 13:35
- Week #3 – Philippians 1:12-20 – The Proclamation.
Key Themes: Humility and Understanding, Focus, Joy in Difficulty, Truth Is A Priority
- Week #4 – Philippians 1:21-26 – The Life.
Key Themes: How Marvelous Is Our Salvation, Priorities in Life, Joy from being in fellowship with others
- Week #5 – Philippians 1:27-2:11 – The Church.
Key Themes: Humility, Christ as our Model, Exalting One Another, Emptying Ourselves of all but Christ
- Week #6 – Philippians 2:12-16 – The Work.
Key Themes: Being Children of God, Serving Others, Glorious Day, Trusting God’s Work and Way
- Week #7 – Philippians 2:17-30 – The Servants.
Key Themes: The Joys of Faithful Servants, Following Godly Examples, Great Joy in Serving Together
- Week #8 – Philippians 3:1-14 – The Passion.
Key Themes: All Once Held Dear is Now Lost, Christ is Better, Continuing on Through Difficulty
- Week #9 – Philippians 3:15-21 – The Hope.
Key Themes: The Possession of Salvation, Looking forward to Day of the Lord, Christ’s Power
- Week #10 – Philippians 4:1-10 – The Life Down Here.
Key Themes: The Peace of Christ, Trusting God in All Circumstances, Unity in Body
- Week #11 – Philippians 4:11-23 – The Provision.
Key Themes: Contentment, Christ is Enough, True Belief will show itself, God’s Sustainment and Provision