Radiant Student Ministries
Radiate the way to God, the truth of God, and the love of God to the world around us by being the spark that ignites a generation, by glowing in the dark, by shining like stars in the universe and by blazing new paths.
At Glenn Park, we strive to effectively build Christ-like character in young students through relevant, exciting activities that keep them engaged and motivated all while teaching the love of Christ through God’s Word. Students have opportunities for worship, study, service, and Spiritual growth through various scheduled events throughout the year. Our volunteers and staff are fully background checked and qualified, and they love to teach kids!
Who Are We
- IGNITE – Kindergarten to 5th grade students
- GLOW – Middle School students
- SHINE – High School students
- And the many leaders and volunteers supporting this ministry
We offer several opportunities for your students:
Offered at 9:00am, students have opportunity to participate in Christ-centered activities that teach God’s Word in enjoyable and memorable ways and spend time digging into God’s Word, dealing with real-life and relevant issues from a Biblical perspective.
- IGNITE (Kindergarten to 5th grade students) meet upstairs and is led by Amanda Ross and Danette Orand.
- GLOW (Middle School) and SHINE (High School) meet in the Sanctuary and are led by Zach Brubaker.
Middle and High School students are encouraged to participate in the 10:30am inter-generational worship experience in order to start their week with uplifting and vertically focused worship and teaching.
The Observatory is offered for Kindergarten thru 5th grade students. Songs, games, activities, and Bible lessons are all delivered in a high energy fast-paced setting where kids get to participate and be part of the fun! If you missed a Sunday or want to checkout what the kids are learning, check out the Konnect Space Station videos.
Radiant Youth Group
Offered during the fall and spring sessions, Wednesday nights, 6:15 to 8:30 pm, are a time of bonding, fellowship, games, fun, and learning together.
- 6:15 to 7:15 pm: IGNITE – Kindergarten to 5th grade students – This Fall we are looking at Our Master’s Plan, God’s Plan for our lives.
- 6:15 to 7:15 pm: GLOW – Middle School students
- 7:15 to 7:30 pm: WORSHIP – for all kiddos and students (K to 12th grade)
- 7:30 to 8:30 pm: SHINE – High School students
Every 3rd Friday, the Middle and High School students head out with Youth Minister Zach Brubaker to various locations for an evening of fellowship and fun! Pay attention to the calendar for date changes.
- September 15th – Roller Skating
- October 20th – Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
- November – No Fantastic Friday – HS & Adults at Oasis
- December 20th (Note date change to Wednesday) – Christmas Party
2017 Spring BREAK Experience (VBS)
The week has come and gone. Thanks to everyone who came. We had a great turnout and a super fun time teaching the kiddos about Jesus and sharing his love with them. We are looking forward to the 2018 Spring Break Experience.
Click HERE to see the Group VBS Picture
This year, we will be attending the OASIS Conference, a weekend conference for high school students held at the Manhattan Christian College. It is a great weekend to get-away and deepen your relationship with Jesus and the other students in the youth group. The conference is November 17th and 18th. Stay tuned for more details.
For upper elementary school (3rd/4th/5th) students: SuperStart! is a high-energy weekend event in which preteens can learn and grow in their relationships with friends, leaders and most importantly God. Want to know more? Contact Zach for more information! Or, check out the CIY SuperStart Website.
For middle school students: Believe is a high-energy weekend event for junior high students only. It is structured specifically for junior high students and is packed with powerful worship and teaching from God’s Word. Want to know more? Contact Zach for more information! Or, check out the CIY Believe Website.
For high school students: MOVE is a five-day program for high school students to experience God. Each week includes daily devotional times, nightly worship celebrations, community discipleship and challenging messages. Want to know more? Contact Zach for more information! Or, check out the CIY Move Website.